Anestadent 4% W/V 1:100,000 for Injection
Anestadent 4% w/v and 1:100,000 solution for injection (Articaine hydrochloride/ epinephrine tartrate).
Anestadent is indicated for local infiltrative or conductive anaesthesia in both simple and complex dental procedures. This injectable anaesthetic includes a vasoconstrictor.
Features and Benefits
- Free from natural rubber latex
- Onset: Less than 10 minutes
- Duration: Approximately 1 hour for infiltrations, 2 hours for blocks
- Available in boxes of 50x2.2ml cartridges
- Each set of 10 cartridges is blister packed to avoid breakage