Xylonor Gel 15g
**Please Note: This has been classified as a Pharmaceutical Product (P)**
Xylonor gel topical anaesthetic. Lignocaine USP 5.00mg, Cetrimide 0.15g.
Can only be purchased by medical professionals who are qualified to use anaesthetics.
- Ideal for difficult to access areas such as the lower and upper last molar
- Minimises the risk of bone fracture in tuber areas
- Preserves the fragile buccal/lingual or palatinal bone
- Easy access to distals and eights
Draping & Gowning
Choose off the shelf or your own customised kit. We stock a wide range of ready made sterile drape packs with varying prices to suit your needs or simply select the items you need.
- First for comfort
- First for price
Skin disinfectant that lives up to the challenge!
- Kills most bacteria and viruses within 2 minutes
- Chlorhexidine 0.5% in IMS 70%