Protect+ Bio Foam AF Hand Sanitiser 500ml
ALCOHOL FREE Protect+ Bio Foam Hand Sanitiser.
A naturally derived, alcohol and quat-free foaming hand sanitiser. Highly effective, environmentally friendly and kind to skin.
Manufactured using renewable and sustainable technology, its plant-based ingredients are bio-renewable and carbon neutral. Formulated with an emollient and added aloe vera, making the foam gentle on skin and leaving hands hydrated. In contrast to alcohol-based hand gels which strip the skin of moisture causing dryness and cracking after prolonged use.
Features and benefits:-
- Virucidal and bactericidal
- Approved to EN14476 for enveloped viruses, including Coronavirus, Poxviridae, Herpesviridae, Filoviridae, Flavivirus, Hepatitis C, Hepatitis Delta, Influenza, Paramyxoviridae, Rubella, Measles, Rabies, HIV, Human T Cell Leukaemia, Hepatitis B
- Approved to EN1276 for E.coli, Enterococcus hirae, Pseudomonas aeruginosa and Staphylococcus aureus
- Clings easily to hands, unlike gels
- Minimises irritation and prevents drying ensuring hands stay soft and uncracked
- No gelling agents, so avoids leaving hands sticky after use
- Up to 50% more applications per volume than gels
- Non-flammable, requires no special storage
- 100% biodegradable
- Not tested on animals
- Recyclable bottles eliminate plastic pollution
- Recyclable cardboard packaging made from 100% recycled material
- 100% UK manufactured
- No aquatic toxicity