Bone, Biomaterials & Beyond Academy - Guided Bone Regeneration Symposium
Date: 18th May 2018 - pre-congress workshops and Gala Dinner.
19th May 2018 - Guided Bone Regeneration Symposium.
Venue: Lake Maggiore, Italy
Book: Fill in the registration form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Cost: €230 - Become a BBBA member and save €50:
1. Fill in the membership form and email back to email@example.com
2. On the BBB 2018 Congress Enrollment form tick 'I am a BBB Academy member'
This Event Consists Of:
- Full day of lectures on the most advanced techniques and materials for GBR
- A group of world-renowned researchers and clinicians
- A unique venue on the Lake Maggiore shores
- May 18th: pre-congress workshops and Gala Dinner
Bone, Biomaterials & Beyond Academy (BBB Academy) is an international scientifi c association which goal is to favor and disseminate the study of collagen matrix “dual-phase” bone substitutes and to verify their clinical effi cacy and predictability in dental and maxillo-facial regenerative surgery.
The BBB Academy Board of Directors welcomes you to its first Symposium on Bone and Soft Tissues Augmentation.
SPEAKERS: CHAIRMAN: ADRIANO PIATTELLI, Chieti-Pescara University • ANTONIO BARONE, Geneva University • AMELIE BÄUMER, Heidelberg University • PIETRO FELICE, Bologna University • STEFAN FICKL, Würzburg University • KAI FISCHER, Witten/Herdecke University • ZIV MAZOR, Tel Aviv University • ANTONIO MURILLO RODRIGUEZ, Madrid - Spain • ULF NANNMARK, Goteborg University • PATRICK PALACCI, Brånemark Osseointegration Center - Marseille • VITTORIA PERROTTI, Chieti-Pescara University • ROBERTO ROSSI, Genova - Italy • TIZIANO TESTORI, Milan University • HANNES WACHTEL, Berlin University and Implaneo Clinic - Munich • BARBARA ZAVAN, Padova University