DENTAL EVENT - Quest Implantology Course 2021
FREE Adin Implant surgical kit and 5 implants when you book all three modules to get you started!
A well-rounded course which will help you treat implant patients in your practice but do it with confidence and backing of up to date literature.
Course Provider: Mr. Girish Bharadwaj
Cost: Full course £3500.00
Novotel Edinburgh Park, 15 Lochside Ave, Edinburgh EH12 9DJ
Meadowbank Dental Practice, 15 Earlston Place, Edinburgh EH7 5SU
Aims and objectives:
1. Obtain an overall perspective of dental implantology with an evidence-based approach.
2. Gain the necessary skill set to implement simple treatment plans.
3. Understand the challenges involved in surgical and prosthetic phase of treatment.
4. Refer appropriately based on skill requirements.
At the end of the course, the candidate will be able to place and restore a dental implant under supervision.
Module 1: May 21st - 22nd (all day 9:00am - 4:30pm)
• Diagnosis, treatment planning and radiology.
• Biomechanics and Biological principles applied to implant treatment.
• Principles of minor oral surgery.
• Digital tools in implant planning.
• ITI Classification of treatment concepts, case-based discussions and complex case reviews.
• Hands-on surgical implant placement with focus on flap design.
Module 2: June 18th - 19th (all day 9:00am - 4:30pm)
• Surgical and Restorative concepts in implantology.
• Bone graft / graft less approach.
• Designing implant restorations.
• Using digital workflow.
• Live surgery 1.
Module 3: September 24th - 25th (all day 9:00am - 4:30pm)
• Maintenance protocols and preventative concepts.
• Complications and how to reduce them.
• Live surgery 2.
Cost per module will be £1250.00 (includes FREE training materials).
Cost for the full course is £3500.00 (includes FREE Adin Implant surgical kit and 5 implants!)
12 hours Enhanced CPD per module with development outcomes C&D. Successful completion of course assessment is required. One to one mentoring provided for the first five cases to boost confidence. Terms apply. You can bring your nurse or hygienist for the third module to enhance team working. Free nurse training (1 place for one fee-paying candidate). Additional / standalone nurse £125.00). Candidates will be informed of any changes due to COVID restrictions.
For course details and booking email: email@example.com (closing date 23rd April 2021)