Ivoclar Bluephase Style 20i Curing Light
Bluephase® Style 20i LED curing lights feature “turbo” mode that boosts light intensity of up to 2,000 mW/cm2. Turbo mode enables most composite materials to be cured in only 5 seconds and also provides higher light intensity to cure more efficiently through ceramic restorations.
Polywave™ technology provides a broadband spectrum of 385-515nm, which allows you to polymerize all light curing dental materials on the market today!1 Battery-independent emergency corded operation provides peace of mind.
- Slim, ergonomic and lightweight design
- Up to 2,000 mW/cm2 in TURBO mode for an efficient polymerization through ceramic restorations
- The short curing time of only 5 seconds helps to boost practice productivity and patient satisfaction
- Inductive charging of the battery avoids issues resulting from contaminated charging contacts
- Polywave LED featuring “halogen-like” broadband spectrum of 385-515nm suitable for curing all dental materials
- “Click and Cure” corded back-up power supply enables the light to be used corded or cordless
- Seamless construction of the housing for optimum hygiene
- Innovative movement sensor for immediate operation
- 3-year warranty (1-year warranty for battery)
- Easy operation due to intuitive 2-button operation
- Large treatment field due to 10-mm light probe
- Shortened light probe tip: all tooth surfaces can be easily reached, eliminating the need for extreme opening of the mouth