Tokuyama Estesil H2TOP precision impression material is an ultra-flowable and wettable polyvinylsiloxane material that has superior flowability features. It is able to capture all the most important details, including those beyond the preparation margin.
Thanks to technology developed by Tokuyama Dental's laboritories in other chemical sectors and applications, it has been possible to develop these polyvinylsiloxane materials with highly wettable surfactant hydrophilic fillers. Tokuyama Estesil H2TOP is a comprehensive line, with six options and viscosities to ensure the greatest flexibility depending on the different impression techniques and/or different prosthetic procedures to be performed by the clinician.
The precise detail reproduction, even in the most extreme conditions like immersion of the materials in water, allows the clinician to achieve TOP results! It is the detail reproduction under the margins that makes the difference!
- MONOPHASE: As a base for the one-step two viscosity technique for impressions of crowns, bridges, inlays, onlays and veneers. Indicated for the dual arch technique.
- MONOIMPLANT: For the monophase single viscosity technique for pickup impressions of implants and antagonists; positional and functional impressions.
- PUTTY: As a base in the two phase two viscosity technique for crowns, bridges, inlays, onlays and veneers.
- HIGH FLOWABILITY: Precision impression for supragingival or juxta-gingival preparations.
- EXTRA HIGH FLOWABILITY: Precision impression for subgingival impressions.
- HEAVY: As a base in the one-step two viscosity technique. Indicated for the dual arch technique.
Buy Estesil impression materials now