Sterilisation Pouch Roll
Designed to be cut to length and sealed at both open ends using appropriate validated heat sealing equipment. Made from medical grade 60 gsm paper and multi-layer heat sealable PET/PE blue tinted film. Printed with process indicators for both steam (autoclave) and EO (ethylene oxide) sterilisation. CE marked and meeting the requirements of BS EN 868-3 and 5:2009 and ISO 11607-1:2006. Available in 8 standard widths in lengths of 200 metres.
Desensitizer inside the gel!
- No need for an extra syringe of potassium nitrate
- Available in DAY and NIGHT formulas
- Ideal for difficult to access areas such as the lower and upper last molar
- Minimises the risk of bone fracture in tuber areas
- Preserves the fragile buccal/lingual or palatinal bone
- Easy access to distals and eights