Tokuyama Estecem Dental Cement
Tokuyama Estecem - One Cement For All Restorations!
Thanks to its universal application options, ESTECEM is a convincing dental adhesive luting cement.
ESTECEM is suitable for adhesive retention and for repairs and dependable adhesive strength is achieved with extremely easy usage.
High-precision work is also facilitated by an exceptionally thin layer of 10µm. Use alone or with Tokuyama Universal Primer.
ESTECEM offers a suitable shade for every type of application from Clear to Universal (A3) and Brown (A5) through to White-Opaque - an aesthetic outcome is guaranteed for every application area.
The direct application from the automix syringe and removal of excess material could not be easier.
Compare The Ease Of Use & Strength of Estecem!
- Cementation of dental crowns, bridges, inlays, and onlays made of glass/oxide ceramics (porcelain, zirconia and alumina), metals/alloys (precious and non-precious) and resin materials including inorganic filler (composite materials).
- Repair of fractured porcelain fused to metal crowns and all ceramic restorations.
- Cementation of dental veneers.
- Cementation of adhesion bridges.
- Cementation of metal or resin cores, metal or glass-fiber posts.
- Reliable bond strength to tooth structure and prothesis.
- Excellent physical properties and high wear resistance.
- Low water absorbtion and low solubility.
- Thin film thickness.
- Outstanding aesthetics and colour stability.
- Good radiopacity.
- Simple handling and easy removal of excess material.